Sunday 6 March 2011

Apologies for the quiet...life got in the way...

So much for my "blog a day".  Life went and threw a spanner in the proverbial works, which has meant February was a time of unrest.  Things, however, are settling now...still a few things to have to work through, but on the whole it's all starting to pick back up and seems we may have missed the last ball, but have taken up a new game in the meantime.

Last weekend was a busy one as I was helping out a good friend of mine with a wedding fayre she was exhibiting at.  My general duties were to bake 300 cupcakes and pimp my soul to brides tempting them to bare flesh for boudoir photographs...even a few mothers of said brides appeared to be tempted.

If you wondered what 300 cupcakes looked like ^^^

I also paid a visit to one of my cousins who I haven't seen in < mutters numbers > years, which was simply lovely, if fleeting.  Note to self, must invade for full w/e with the family very soon.

Last week was a busy one with work, as we were down the tunnels of South Kensington Tuesday and then I had my SPC course at the latter part of the week (I managed to scrape through...appears I forgot my brain for the exam!).

This week appears to be a week of meetings, which is rather unusual for me! However I have a w/e away on the South Coast with a couple of girl friends...three mums escaping for a couple of days...wager we'll be up by 7am each day!! Plan is to basically chill, laugh, catch up and have relaxing fun.  It'll be lush.

Head is swimming with ideas...things going on...things I'm waiting on...things I want to get done...and goals I want to set myself...will I ever get around to doing any of them???

No comments:

Post a Comment