Saturday 14 August 2010

Countdown to Edinburgh...IT'S TODAY!!!

After a lovely evening with the meester, going out for dinner and then staying at my Big Bro's pad, went to bed a little excited about today...which showed in the fact that I woke up an hour before my alarm(s) was due to go off...as we were both awake we opted to get up, dressed and out of the door, to grab breakfast near the station....and that's exactly what we did.  I don't think I have ever been TWO hours early for a train before...

About half an hour ago I bid farewell to my husband - think smokey/steamy platform, tears and white hanky if you will...had he stayed longer we could have done the running by the side of the train whilst I wave leaning out from a window...I would possibly also have him in uniform in that scene.  

So now I find myself sat surrounded by my luggage at Kings Cross station, which is remarkably busy for a Saturday morning.  I await the arrival of my housemates for the next week, Lizzlie and Carol...from the sound of it we have packed up all our relevant homes and are bringing them with us...stay tuned for luggage count later!

In fact...Carol has just arrived so I'm logging off...laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment