Saturday 14 August 2010

First Class and luggage count

Both ladies were early too, and I'm pleased to say that Carol had a case the same size as mine....although Lizzlie appears to have a baby case which one can only conclude that she has decided to wear bikinis all week, which is handy because they work in both rain and shine and she does have the most impressive breastage.

All three of us are armed with at least two bags...I can make my count only two if I put my regular bag into the medium sized bag.  Is that cheating??  So that's ten luggage items between three of us...overkill???

And so I find myself experiencing First Class on East Coast trains for the first time...seats are large and comfy and fricking tilt at the press of a button.  I have a lot of space and have already had the first of no doubt many coffees (in a real coffee cup no less!)...I shall be on a caffeine high by the time I get to Edinburgh!

Thinking of settling down with a film...it's very quiet in the carriage, which is nice.  However one cannot help but feel that the party carriage is where Lizzlie and Carol are, especially after having been shown their flavoured vodka supply!!!  I armed myself with water, two bananas and an apple...I must be getting old.

Looking very grey out there. Am hoping this will improve as we head up the country, even if it's only meant to be sunny in Ed until Tuesday.

Hmmm...actually before I go offline, I must try and sort out my gmail/mobile problem now the meester seems to have solved where it lies.

Catch you all later x

No comments:

Post a Comment